Discover Chirpy CatchUps and Chirpy Events
Chirpy CatchUps and Chirpy Events are a wonderful way for you to meet other Chirpy members, enjoy a cuppa and a chat, and make some new friends.
All our CatchUps are held in public places, like cafes or parks, and are run by a Chirpy Plus member who has volunteered to be a host.
Our CatchUp groups do so many fun things! Here’s a small list of activities our groups have enjoyed:
Live TV audience
Lunches and brunches
We have CatchUps and Chirpy Events all over New Zealand and more being added daily
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
We have online special interest groups for members to share their passion with others
Motorhomes and Caravans
Camping & Fishing
Classic & Vintage Cars
Become a Chirpy Co-Host
If you don’t see your suburb or town on our list of CatchUp locations, why not become a Chirpy cohost and start your own local group? Here are some of the great benefits of being a Chirpy cohost:
- Chirpy membership discount for all cohosts
- You'll get 500 Chirpy Coins per month which can be exchanged for gift vouchers when you have enough
- There's a dedicated Chirpy team to give you lots of ongoing training and support.
- Your CatchUps will be advertised on the Chirpy website and in the weekly newsletter
- Access to an exclusive hosts and cohosts only group
If you're interested or would like to know more then send us an email to email@example.com
Sign up to Chirpy today!
We offer two great subscription options: a flexible monthly membership or a discounted annual membership.
*Limited-time special offer – save 50% compared to a year of monthly membership! Terms and conditions apply.