At Chirpy, we’re passionate about combatting loneliness in New Zealand, and we now have an amazing opportunity for our members to join the movement and make some money by becoming Chirpy Ambassadors.
Why are we recruiting Chirpy Ambassadors?
We are famous for our Chirpy CatchUps, and we know there’s no better way to get our message across than by having our members talk to locals about being part of Chirpy and all that Chirpy membership includes. We would much rather give our marketing budget to our members than to pay for print and social media advertising.
What do I get for being a Chirpy Ambassador?
As an ambassador, you will have the opportunity to earn $20 for every new Chirpy member you sign up. Once that member has paid for two subscription cycles, you’ll receive $20 deposited directly into your bank account. (Commissions will be calculated during the month and will be paid by the 10th working day of the following month.) You’ll also become part of our national leadership team alongside our Chirpy Hosts. There is no cap on the number of new members you can bring on - but we do ask that you commit to trying your best to recruit ten new members a month. (Chirpy reserves the right to amend these benefits but will inform Ambassadors in advance of any changes.)
How will Chirpy Plus support you?
- You will have complete support from Kiri, our Community Manager, who can be reached by email or phone.
- We will mail you your Ambassador pin pack including:
- A Chirpy Pin
- 20 Invitation cards (if you want more let us know - we can send you as many as you want - just let us know!)
- A Chirpy Bumper Sticker.
- Once a month, we will send you an Ambassador email update with tips and insights.
Look how easy it is to ask others to join Chirpy!
Simply go to the Invite Others page, put your name in the ambassador field, and then type in the email addresses of all the people you want to invite. When they join up, all they need to do is include your name in the ambassador field on the signup form, and we do the rest! Note: Your invitee must include your name in the ambassador field on the signup form for you to receive your commission. If you show people on your phone how easy Chirpy is to use and how great our free SOS Alert application is, you will be amazed at how easy it is to get people to sign up 🙂 Thank you for wanting to become an ambassador - we are excited to have you join us!
The Chirpy Ambassador Code of Conduct
Thank you so much for wanting to become a Chirpy ambassador - we are all thrilled that you share in our passion to make a difference in your local area. Our Ambassador code of conduct is very simple and easy to understand, if you have any questions - just let us know.
Code of conduct
- I am a full dedicated Chirpy member, who regularly attends my local CatchUp group (our CatchUp groups are amazing!).
- I understand all Chirpy features and can show them to others (if you need help with this - let us know - we can show you 🙂 ).
- I will not cross sell any other services/products or attempt in any way to manipulate any person into joining Chirpy.
Thank you again! Shaun Mahoney CEO